Wednesday, November 2, 2016

5 dark romance books that will rip your heart out!

These 5 novels will definitely make you cry, so you better get some hankies!!!


Some of you might have had one of those days when all you wanted to do was read an emotional story that would provoke you to tears? Sometimes you just have to let it out, right?! There are plenty of books that can make you cry but here are some of my favorite emotional dark romance reads. 


Indebted Series by Pepper Winters

The first one is actually a whole series that will make you bawl your eyes out and your panties wet at the same time. The Indebted series by Pepper Winters tells the dark and twisted story of Jethro Hawk and Nila Weaver who fall for each other under the worst circumstances ever. 
As a reader I really like the dark reads as they make my heart race and keep me on the edge of my seat. With most of the dark romance reads usually comes a bit of sweet and happy, but this certainly is not the case with the Indebted series. These books are very dark, highly erotic, gritty and sometimes hard to digest and they are soooo worth a read. 


“I truly was Cinderella, only my prince threw away the glass slipper and stole me away before midnight struck. My prince was evil. My prince was the villain.” 
4 out of 5 hankies



Torn from You by Nashoda Rose

This next one is not for the faint-hearted as it is a mixture of dark romance and erotica with a pinch of sweet and soft in it.

One minute Emily is in love and giving her virginity to the very good-looking and kind-hearted musician Sculpt and the next she is abducted by strangers and wakes up in her own personal hell. Her only hope is being safed by Sculpt but then things really never turn out the way you expect.

“Maybe love couldn't be forgotten. But maybe, just maybe it could be smothered by hate.”
4 out of 5 hankies



Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

The queen of emotional reads, Mia Sheridan, has made me cry many times. The most beautiful novel I have ever read by her was Archer's Voice which is a gripping tale of a painful past and healing love. Mia Sheridan really has the ability to convey strong emotions and vivid imagery trough her writing and it is absolutely captivating.
This one is absolutely a must read! 

“I lost my heart to you. And, Bree, in case you're wondering, I don't ever want it back.” 
5 out of 5 hankies


Ruin & Rule by Pepper Winters

Another one by Pepper Winters because this woman really knows how to write heart-wrenching dark romance that makes you want to sob, for whatever reason. 
"She" has been kidnapped and is about to be sold....she doesn't know who she is or where she came from and only once in a while will a memory hit her. She hasn't got a name nor does she have a past. From the moment she meets her captor, Kill, her memory slowly starts to come back in little fragments. She feels a strong connection towards him and his intense pair of green eyes.

“I gave him everything that I was. I gave him all my troubles and dreams and flashbacks. I let him save me. And at the same time saved him.” 
4 out of 5 hankies


Wild Rain by Christine Feehan

This oldie but goldie by Christine Feehan tells the story of Rachael and Rio who meet under horrible circumstances in the rain forest. This paranormal romance is about leopard people who live in the midst of the jungle far away from civilization and the threats of being exposed to humankind. 
This novel is a thrilling ride through the survival of a leopard attack, torturous pain, fever and past life confusion.
5 out of 5 hankies


Do you have any other recommendations for books that make you cry? Please feel free to share them in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment