Thursday, October 27, 2016

Like Dark Reads? Try Fear Me By B.B. Reid

Do you enjoy dark reads as much as I do? One look on my Goodreads shelfs will reveal my passion for this genre. I don't know what it is to be honest but a little bit of angst, torture, romance and a pinch of erotica makes me delirious (in a good way).
One book I discovered last year was Fear Me by B.B. Reid.
Not only is the cover to die for, I mean who doesn't like nice abs, but the story in itself was really good. Click on the pic to see the ebook

When you first meet Keiran Masters all you will want to do is hit him in the face and tell him to get lost or run away and hide from him.......yes, that's how complex and dark his character is. Oh, and sorry to tell you but he doesn't get better, he get's worse. Still, I thought he was really hot...in a mean and hateful way that might scare you and turn you on at the same time. 

Lake, the female protagonist, and victim of Keiran's "advances" is a really likeable character. She is not as whiney and weak as other female characters which is a nice change for once. She never ran from Keiran but stood her ground, even going eye to eye with him. 

The plot kept me so gripped and I just couldn't put the book down. I really wanted everything to unravel itself and when it did well ...shit went down!
Keiran Masters from Fear Me by B.B. Reid and a quote from the book.

Fear Me is part of the Broken Love series by B.B. Reid which means there is more than just one book to read. Whoop Whoop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment